Tuesday, July 11, 2006

my splendid bareness

They are not the dreamy, foggy and seemingly smiling silhouettes anymore. Suddenly everything becomes lucid, the faces, the shadows and the eyes. They definitely are not smiling anymore.
Something falls from the inside of me; it falls from the zenith of all my sensations, some place where am used to keeping it, all clean and shiny. Why have I managed to find the comfort in it, the comfort I never could quite find in myself. Why was it always perfect?
But now it falls, it slips from the shelf and falls. Deep down into the darkness where am unable to hear it shatter into pieces. How I long to see its perfection smash into oblivion.It is scary, feels really good for some strange reason, but scary, to not have my gods up where they should be, up where they have always been. why is it comforting to see the light shining on the empty surface, smooth and warm, smooth and warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home