Friday, September 22, 2006

THE ART OF CHAUVINISM!!


.....I jump on my white horse, Cadillac
I ride across the border line
I rope sixty five girls
I kiss them all the same time
I take twenty five or thirty
I'd put them all on a freight
A million dollar reward for me
Each and every state
The Sheriff says, is you Guitar Watson?
In a very deep voice
I say, yes Sir, brother Sheriff, and that's your wife on the back of my horse'

Cause I'm a gangster of love
Yeah, I'm a gangster of loveHey, yeah
When I walk down the street
All the girls that I meet
Say he's a gangster of love!!!
- johnny "guitar" watson.

3 Comments:

Blogger jairaj said...

Johnny 'Guitar Watson', always!

12:31 AM  
Blogger all meshed up said...

you bet!! :-)

7:44 PM  
Blogger InExile said...

love this song !

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home