Tuesday, February 20, 2007

oh happy day!

Pree loped around the magnolia today…following that tiny grubby boy catching bright aubergine butterflies, under the creamy winter sun. So I stood on guard for a while...as they played along in the warm November breeze, chasing dirt and mirth and all things tingly. I stood their long…long, until the sun poked fun at my drowsy eyelids and burnt the tiny hair on my neck, golden with the glow of its crimson softness (surkh lal...ya surkh,sirf lal). Sometimes,it’s just about chasing the butterflies…

2 Comments:

Blogger jairaj said...

hey you're back -- and you've been around for a while. hope all's well, cheers :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger all meshed up said...

Not back really...still have the boards thing to pull off...but yeah, just wanted to mop up this space...was catchin dust. Coupla’more days I guess. Stuff’s ok otherwise..thanx fr askin. You take care too…cheers!!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home