Wednesday, November 01, 2006

and i think to myself...

We’ve been sketching out for the past half hour. Gory inside-out replicas of the who’s and what’s of some regular human dangly dongs. (Sigh)…those were the days when anatomy classes were fun (nd by fun I mean girlish, giggly, hush hush, ha ha fun). But nope…not anymore. The whole CBSE crap’s ruined it.
I try and look around to wink at someone, but every damn person is deep at work. Phaa…not that I care bout em, really, but then again. We begin with the male reprodu…oh wht the hell, a PENUS (see I can say the word out loud), for the obvious reason that it takes more work. You’re damn right it does. A couple o minutes into it nd I realize that there is way too much stuff piled in for me to be done with it as of today. So I give up on mine with a testicle missing, the scrotum unattached, and the rest of it still somewhat maldrawn.
I like the female bit though (those of you thinking of the ‘P’ word shud go stick your head in a toilet bowl). It’s all nice and easy. Looks pretty too…like a small frilly goblet. And am not being biased when I say that it represents more to me, compared to its male counterpart.
Funny how the prominent, more vital part to it is the small bowl shaped uterus. The tiny space where the embryo dwells. Yup…the vagina however (the center of all hawjee-pawjee activity) shares very limited limelight in our anatomical diagrams. Symbolism…I think yes.
Anyhoo…comin back to the class, the dude next to me still seems stuck on his winkie (lolls)!! I wonder who he’s trying to impress making it that big, taking it out of the margin on to the next page. And some of the other geeks around are fussing way too much over why and what they are’nt getting right. Uh..does it even matter, I mean come to think of it, all of us in here (me nd the rest of the groin drawin bunch) would still at the end of the day be the ones who drew some and got none (GOT NONE). And I guess that pisses me off more than anything else. Wait…so the point of the post…I HAVE NO LIFE…

3 Comments:

Blogger Mistral Noir said...

education is a farce, vicarious fun is a bigger farce, including art, like herman makkink's phallic sculpture in the clockwork orange.
http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B000EEYHQA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
nothing like getting some.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dnt have a name;

hahahah
oye kudiye ai ki likhya tussii....
got sm of it! sm!!!!
hehehehe
dnt xpect me 2 cmment on ur posts never never...........
never.......
gd bless u!

4:32 AM  
Blogger all meshed up said...

tee hee, well ok i wont!!! bt u take care too then alright.gd bless you too...muah..muah (*wink*).

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home