Thursday, February 15, 2007

Come tell a story...Say something nice...Inspire me!

-

--- This thing’s gonna kill us.
--- No it’s not.
--- …Rephrasing… this thing’s gonna kill me.
--- No it’s not.
--- I might not die…but its still gonna kill me.
--- No it’s not.
--- How do you know…
--- Because it told me so…ok
--- (Laughter)…promise?
--- You think too much…



--- See you don’t know…they’re dumb…all of em (you say guns’n’roses…they’ll say violets are blue).
--- Then how come you wrote em all those things?
--- Because…I love them.
--- No you don’t…. you wanna…but you don’t.
--- Yes I do.
--- No you don’t.
--- How do you know?
--- Because they told me so.



--- So what I think...is that life really is about
--- mmmm…da ra di mmmm..
--- All it needs is courage…to take it to that other…
--- da ra di mmmm…
--- And to ask yourself if….
--- da ra di mmmm di hmmmm.



--- so…do you believe in god?
--- why... you don’t
--- (laugter) no I don’t.
--- well…good for you.
--- (pause)… see I don’t get the whole…
--- yup…I don’t get it either.
--- so how do you know he’s there.
--- it’s a he…you sure.
--- (laughter) seriously… how do you know he’s there.
--- how do you know he’s not.
--- well I just…
--- yeah… I think I gotta pee…



---so why were you chasing him
--- who
--- the kid with the butterflies
--- because he was chasing butterflies
--- why were you chasing him
--- because I can’t chase butterflies
--- so
--- so I thought…maybe…maybe he’d share.



--- Achilles heel.
--- yeah…so?
--- so the woman drowns the kid.
--- and he’s dead.
--- no he turns into this eternal greek god…
---geek god.
--- greek god.
--- so what’s with the heel??
--- no the heel’s left out.
--- you mean its not in the movie.
--- no the woman leaves out the heel.
--- she chops it off.
--- no no… that’s what she’s holding him with.
--- with the heel.
--- yes and so that gets left out.
--- out of the movie.
--- no out of the whole immortality thing.
--- there’s a whole immortality thing.
--- are you even listening…(stop thinking, start listening).



--- So what does your father do?
--- excuse me…
--- what does your father do?
--- is this thing over.
--- yes it is…what does your father do.
--- he takes his tea without sugar and ties his shoes bunny style…can I go now.



--- k then goodnight.
--- goodnight
--- I love you.
--- …



--- religion
--- you can’t generalize…can you
--- sure I can
--- and that’s is because…
--- because all religions…old or new… have very productively achieved the exact same height of imbecility that there is.
---so that gives you the right to generalize
--- who needs a right.



--- so I’ll do that tommorow.
---yup…me too.
--- gdnight.
--- gdnight.
--- love ya.
--- love ya too.



--- Am still scared.
--- What’s the big deal?
--- Its like am walking…and I can fall to either side.
--- What side.
--- There’s a good…and then there’s a bad.
--- What’s across?
--- What.
--- What if you don’t fall…what if you walk across.
--- Oh fuck me tender…there’s an “across”.



--- namaste bhaiya.
--- namaste didi…good luck didi…good day didi.


post script: Conversations…these days the voices in my head centrifuge their way around, long after am through with them…trying to spew all the madness out I think…trying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

---so why were you chasing him
--- who
--- the kid with the butterflies
--- because he was chasing butterflies
--- why were you chasing him
--- because I can’t chase butterflies
--- so
--- so I thought…maybe…maybe he’d share.

They never share baby, do they?

12:42 AM  
Blogger all meshed up said...

sometimes they do...but its just not the same...like it never is.

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home